Made from tart-sweet cranberries and prairie-raised buffalo, the Tanka Bar Traditional is a tasty real food bar with a smoky, slightly sweet flavor. Based on a traditional Lakota recipe for wasna or pemmican, Tanka Bars are 100% natural and only 70 calories. More tender and moist than beef or bison jerky, Tanka Bars are the perfect food for anyone who’s on the go — outdoor enthusiasts, students, busy moms, athletes, and pow-wow dancers. Gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free and low-fat, the Tanka Bar is an authentic Native American food and deliciously suited for nearly every diet lifestyle.
- Made from tart-sweet cranberries and prairie-raised buffalo
- Buffalo; dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar), sea salt, red pepper, onion, garlic, lactic acid starter culture
- Gluten-free; nitrites-free; MSG-free; hormone-free; dairy-free; soy-free
- Low-fat; rich in Omega-3; guaranteed shelf-stable for 12 months
- Made in the USA in a GMP-certified facility. Winner of Better Nutrition’s 2014 Best of Supplements Award. Winner of Frost & Sullivan’s Best Joint Health Ingredient Award, Since 1997, millions of people around the world have experienced the benefits of BioCell Collagen. Backed by clinical trials, BioCell Collagen has been shown to help the body maintain healthy connective tissues, flexible joints, and younger looking skin. It contains a patented composition of hydrolyzed collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid in a naturally-occurring matrix form that cannot be found in any other supplement. Multiple human clinical studies have validated BioCell Collagen’s safety, efficacy, and rapid absorption into the body. In addition, a recent study presented at the 2014 International Society of Sports Nutrition Conference demonstrated that BioCell Collagen aids in the protection and recovery of musculoskeletal tissue during sports activity, making it a highly effective performance recovery supplement